SYS TELEKOMÜNİKASYON BİLG.ELEK.SAN.VE TİC. A.Ş.
IN SCOPE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO 6698
RELEVANT PERSON APPLICATION FORM
Personal data owners defined as “the relevant person” (hereinafter to be referred as “the Applicant”) in the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter to be referred as “KVKK”) are granted the following rights in scope of Article 11 of the KVKK:
- Know about the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- If your personal data has been processed deficiently or wrongfully, request them to be corrected and request the process performed in this scope to be notified to the third parties your personal data has been transferred,
- If the reasons requiring the process of your personal data have disappeared even though they have been processed in accordance with KVKK and other relevant laws and legislation provisions, request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed and request the process performed in this scope to be notified to the third parties your personal data has been transferred,
- Object to a consequence that has emerged against you by means of analysis of processed data exclusively via automatic systems,
- If you have suffered a loss due to illegal processing of your personal data, request recovery of your loss.
In accordance with KVKK, Article 13, paragraph 1 and the Notification on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Officer, any applications to be made to our Company with respect to these rights should be delivered to our Company in written form or by sending an electronic mail via electronic mail address previously notified to our Company by you and registered in our Company’s system to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by means of other methods to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (hereinafter to be referred as “the Board”) in the future.
Within this framework, any application to be made to our Company in written form may be delivered by printing out this form;
- In person application of the Applicant to our Company,
- By means of notary or a registered letter with return receipt,
- If the Applicant has an e-mail address registered in our Company’s system, by sending an e-mail from this address to our Company’s address email@example.com.
|Method of Application||The Address for Application||The Details to be Specified While Sending the Application|
|In person application (Applicant applies by in person visiting the application address with an identity authentication certificate)||YTÜ Davutpaşa Kampüsü Teknopark B-2 Blok No:102 34220 İstanbul||The statement “Information Request In Scope of Personal Data Protection Law” shall be written on the envelope.|
|Notification by means of notary||YTÜ Davutpaşa Kampüsü Teknopark B-2 Blok No:102 34220 İstanbul||The statement “Information Request In Scope of Personal Data Protection Law” shall be written on the notification envelope.|
|Sending an e-mail from your e-mail address registered in our firstname.lastname@example.org||The statement “Information Request In Scope of Personal Data Protection Law” shall be written on the subject section of the e-mail.|
Your applications delivered to us shall be responded in thirty days beginning from the date when we receive your request depending on the nature of request in accordance with KVKK, Article 13, paragraph 2. Your responses shall be delivered to you in written form or in electronic media in accordance with KVKK, Article 13, paragraph 2 provisions.